Why Take Action?
• Climate change threatens all life on Earth
• High temperatures mean increasingly large areas of our Planet risk becoming uninhabitable
• Drought and floods put threaten our crops and food supply
• Rising sea levels threaten all coastal cities and communities
• 1bn people risk losing everything and becoming climate refugees
• Our wildlife is at risk of destruction
• All our future is now at risk
Why Climate Action Now?
- You reduce your personal carbon footprint
- You help stop climate change by restoring forests
- You support our efforts to reach out to others to generate a cultural shift, necessary to get everyone to participate in climate change awareness and mitigation programs